Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission result 2018 published. Last on 05 October, 2017, the Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university authority released undergraduate admission notice 2018. According the publish sau admission notice, the result published on 5 December, 2017.
Sher-e-Bangla Agricultural University is the oldest agricultural education and research institute of Bangladesh as well as in South Asia. This unique educational institution is located in Sher-e-Bangla Nagar of Dhaka city. It established in 1938 as a general agricultural education institute, later it was upgraded to university in 2001.
One of the main objectives of this University is to create skilled agriculturalists and agricultural scientists with the theoretical and practical knowledge. Who are capable of carrying out the responsibilities of agricultural development through the expansion of higher agricultural education. Besides, this University has been contributing a lot to proper publicity and expansion of agricultural research.
Important Date & Time :
Application process started : From 10 October, 2017.
Application program will be end : 15 November, 2017.
Admission Test will be held : On 1 December, 2017.
Admission Test result will be published : On 5 December, 2017.
How to apply for Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission test
- Applicants can only apply via online for Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission test 2018. They have to submit the admission fee through Dutch Bangla Bank mobile Banking.
- To apply they have to go http://www.sau.edu.bd, Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university official website. Then have to fill up the information to complete application process.
- At that time applicants will upload a passport size recently captured color photo.
- When applicants will complete the application form online, they will given a document with a ID no. That ID no will be needed during submitting the application fee. Print out that document. Because it will also need during getting the admit card.
- Then applicants have to submit admission fee 800/= using ID no through DBBL mobile banking. See bellow how to make payment admission fee through DBBL mobile banking.
6. Applicants admit card will be added after 3 days submitting the admission fee. Then applicants have to download the admit card from www.sau.edu.bd using the supplied ID no. Then they will bring that admit card to the exam center to participate the admission test.
Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission
Eligibility for SAU admission test
- Applicants must be paased in SSC from Science group in 2016 or 2017.
- They have to obtain at least GPA 3 in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology in HSC 2016 0r 2017.
- Applicants must be obtained at least GPA 3 in both SSC and HSC. The total GPA will be minimum 7.
According this Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission circular 2018, the admission test will be held on 1 December, 2017. Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission program will be started from 10 October to 15 November, 2017. So the applicants must apply for Sher-e-Bangla agricultural university admission test 2018 within 15 November, 2017. They have to apply online and have to submit the admission test fee through DBBL mobile banking.