Home / Jobs / Government / Government Primary head teacher job circular 2018
Government Primary head teacher job circular

Government Primary head teacher job circular 2018

Primary Head Teacher Job circular 2018 will publish very soon. In order to fulfill the vacant positions of the head teacher of the government primary school, 469 candidates of non-cadre 898 posts are recruiting in the beginning of October. In time, others will also be appointed.

Earlier, the decision of appointing 2899 candidates from 34th BCS to non-cadre posts was decided by the Public Service Commission (PSC). As a result, the appointment of 898 people in primary school is final.

In this year more than ten thousands Primary School Head teachers will be appointed through two steps. When Primary Head Teacher Job circular 2018 will be published by the Primary and Mass education ministry authority, we will attach that here.

After long, the government has approved the direct appointment of head teacher of government primary school. Primary and Mass Education Secretary Md. Abdul Aziz told that the circular will be published soon to appoint about five thousand head teachers in the vacant post through the Public Service Commission (PSC).

He said 65 percent by promoting from assistant teachers and remaining 35 percent will be appointed by circular. Ministry officials said that at present, there are more than 15 thousand vacancies of head teachers post in 63 thousand 41 government primary schools. In the meantime, the Primary head teacher job circular will publish for the recruitment of 4,500 Government Primary head teachers.

Officials of the concerned branch of the ministry said that sending proposals to the Public Service Commission (PSC) for the completion of recruitment of 4,122 head teachers vacant positions directly is under process.

Officials of the ministry and primary education said that the academic activities in the schools are being interrupted due to the vacancy of the head teachers. Even, In some schools, the post of Assistant Teacher is vacant.

Meanwhile, more than 20,000 assistant teachers are now eligible for promotion after performing their duties as assistant. The remaining 65 percent of Primary head teacher post will be filled up from these assistant teachers. However, Primary assistant teacher circular 2018 will also publish very soon.

Primary head teacher job circular 2018

Primary head teacher job news 2017
Primary head teacher job circular 2018 has not published yet. But Primary and Mass Education Ministry assured that it will publish very soon. When Primary head teacher job circular 2018 will be released out we must attach the circular here. Keep visiting our site regularly to get latest information of all type of jobs in Bangladesh.

Now in more than 15000 primary schools have no Head masters teacher. Most of cases the assistant head teachers are servicing as Head Teacher. Remembering this situation Bangladesh government decided to appoint Primary Head Teacher in these vacancy posts.

At first stage 5000 head teaches will be appointed. It seems that after taking this numbers of primary head teachers, other 5000 candidates will be appointed. This total 10 thousands Primary Head Teachers will be appointed in current year.

You may also like