Islami Bank scholarship is a regular and most helpful scholarship for the students in Bangladesh. As a part of social responsibility, Every year IBBL (Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) provides scholarship to the meritorious but poor students.
Islami Bank SSC level scholarship circular 2018 has been published. The SSC passed candidates with obtaining GPA 5 in the educational year 2017 can apply for this IBBL under graduate level non-government scholarship. But, in case of disabled students the GPA 4.50 is considerable.
Obviously this year is not also it’s exception. IBBL will give scholarship to the HSC, SCC or equivalent exam in 2017 passed students. So, IBBL ( Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) ask applications from the poor and meritorious students.
Islami Bank scholarship application have to submit within 20 February, 2018. Only SSC or similar exam passed in 2017 & who are studying in college or similar educational institutes will be capable to apply.
Candidate’s result must be minimum GPA-5 and students must be economically hazarded. They will get monthly BDT. 2000. Every year they will get BDT. 3000 for buying educational equipment & dress. Time period of this scholarship is 2 years. Now see Islami Bank scholarship important time and date bellow. See More: Islami Bank HSC scholarship 2018.
Deadline: Finishing date for submitting application: 20 February, 2018.
Scholarship Amount: Regular scholarship in every month : 3000 Tk- 4500Tk
For buying dress and educational equipment in every year : 3000 Tk
Scholarship period: 2 years.
Islami Bank scholarship (SSC Level)
Download Application form
Applicants capability for this SSC Islami Bank scholarship:
- Applicants have to be passed in SSC exam or equivalent exam in 2017.
- They have to studying in college or same level educational institutes.
- They have to get GPA-5 in HSC or equivalent exam in 2017
- They must belongs to a very poor family.
Documents for this IBBL SSC Scholarship:
Applicants will have to add some important documents with this Islami Bank scholarship application.They are given below:-
- Attested photocopy of HSC or equivalent exam marks sheet
- Attested 2 copies color photo.
- A certificate from the Head of present educational institute.
- Parents or guardians income certificate from union parishad/Ward Council/Pouroshova. More: Sonali Bank Limited scholarship circular.
N:B: *if any applicant are getting any scholarship from other financial institute or bank,he/she will be unable to apply for this Islami Bank scholarship.
- If any student hide any information,he/she will not get the scholarship.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Directly or by post any application will not be accepted in Head office.
- Application have to be submitted in nearest IBBL(Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) branch.
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited operates social welfare activities. In order to conduct large-scale social welfare programs, the bank has set up a separate fund called ‘Islami Bank Foundation’. There is Tk 38 million in this fund is deposited. Since its establishment, Islami Bank Foundation has been organizing social welfare, education and health related activities on behalf of Islamic Bank Bangladesh Limited.
The UK-based century-old magazine ‘The Banker’ included them as the first and only Bangladeshi bank in the list of 1000 top banks in the world, published in July 2012. Check Out more: Mercantile Bank Abdul Jalil Education Scholarship 2018.
Every year Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited publish the scholarship notice on the month of November. So, students should wait and search the notice at that moment. As the IBBL scholarship circular 2018 published, you can get that from here. Just stay us.