Islami Bank Bangladesh limited scholarship circular for graduation level students has been published. HSC passed students who took part in HSC exam 2016 can apply to this Islami Bank Bangladesh limited scholarship program. Islami Bank Bangladesh limited is the introducer of local developmental Banking in the country. As a social responsibilities, Islami Bank Bangladesh limited is giving scholarship for graduation level students.
Islami Bank Bangladesh limited scholarship is given to the poor but meritorious students across the country. Islami Bank Bangladesh limited called application from the HSC and equivalent exam passed students. Candidates eligibility has been added bellow for this IBBL scholarship. Islami Bank SSC scholarship notice 2016 will be published very soon. You can check that notice in our previous post.
Eligibility for Islami Bank Bangladesh limited scholarship :
1) Candidates have to obtain GPA 5.00 in HSC or equivalent exam 2016.
2) Applicants are running their study in Honours/Medical College/ BSC in Engineering/Fazil.
3) Candidates must be come from the poor family.
Islami Bank Bangladesh limited scholarship (HSC) circular 2016
Download Application form
IBBL Scholarship rate and duration :
Monthly scholarship : 2000 Tk for Medical College, University, Engineering or studying in institution of divisional town.
For buying dress and educational equipment (Yearly) : 3,000 Tk
Duration : 2 years.
Documents which will be attached with application form :
1) Mark-sheet Photocopy verified by a government officer.
2) Recent 2 copies candidate color photos.
3) Certificate from present institutions.
4) Parents income certificate from authorized farm or employer.
Students have to submit their application form to the nearest Islami Bank Bangladesh limited branch within 5 December, 2016. If any fraud will be noticed in application form, then that application form will be canceled. IBBL requested to candidates not to sent application form via courier service or mail. Because, they will not accept that application.