HSC admission result 2017 of all colleges in Bangladesh published on 5 June, 2017. The students who applied for admission and those who have not yet selected for a college, their second merit list will be released on 13 June, 2017 on the basic of colleges empty seats and their results.
Last year, after 72 hours of the announcement to overcome the technical complexity, The list of selected students for class XI was published on 16 June, 2016 at 12.30 pm, the Inter-board coordination sub-committee published the first merit list for admission in class XI of 2015-16 session. In this first phase of 10 million 93 thousand 374 people were selected.
The admission result was selected to publish on 5 June at same time. The list of selected students for class XI in different colleges published in www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. The candidates can get their HSC admission result 2017-2018 in this official website. We think that you looked our Class XI admission process before and applied. Now enjoy your admission result.
HSC admission 2017 important date and time:
- Admission Result Publication Date ⇒ 5 June, 2017.
- Date of admission from 1st Merit List ⇒ 20 June – 22 June, 2017.
- 2nd Merit List Publication Date ⇒ 13 June, 2017.
- Admission from 2nd Merit List and Migration List ⇒ 20 June to 22 June, 2017.
- Release Slip Application Date ⇒
- HSC Admission Release Slip Result ⇒
Class XI / HSC admission result 2017
“HSC admission result 2017 published. Get your result from above link. You may face the server loading problem for heavy traffic at the same time. Just try again and again or come back a few minutes later.“
What to do after the publication of the HSC admission result ?
1. On 5 June, 2017, the 1st merit list will be published on the basis of the number of seats in educational institutions, students on merit and choice .
2. 1st merit list will be admitted within 20 June – 22 June, 2017 (without delay fee)
3. The selected students will admit in respective college with submitting the respective management of the admission fees and other fees within ……. and have to confirm the admission in online . For online confirmation, the constant and the overall number of empty seats in each college (groups, Shift, and version-based) can be found in the statistics.
4. The selected students who want to change the choices in ascending order (migration), they also admit in respective college in which they have been selected. After admission, they will change the ascending options by using the APPLICATION ID and PASSWORD within …..
♠ Check also – HSC exam result 2018 for all education board bd.
5. After completion of 1st merit admission, the students who applied for migration and those who have not yet selected for a college, their second merit list will be published on 13 June, 2017 on the basic of colleges empty seats and their results.
6. The date of admission for second merit list and migrated students is 20 June – 22 June, 2017 (including delays fee)
7. The list of empty seats (Group, shift and version-based) can be found online after after admission of second merit list and migrated students.
8. The students who will not admit or not be selected for any college within –, they will be considered as release slip holder. At this stage they can apply for empty seats for maximum 5 college within –, 2017. No application fee will not be charged in this cease
9. The result of the release slip holder will be published on –, 2017.
10.The release slip holder students will admit in respective college within –/2017 with submitting the delay fee.
11. At this stage , The students who did not apply online or via SMS previously, they can apply for the empty seats in online within —-2017 for maximum 5 college with submitting the application fees.
12. For new applicants, the results will be published on ….
13. For new applicants for admission date: ….
As the HSC admission result 2017 or Class XI admission result published, every students should complete their next steps. In these cases they should follow the instruction of the education ministry and the respective colleges. If anyone failed to get his/her favorite college, it will be the better step to wait for the next merit list. Good luck for of all new comer in Class XI.