The Govt school admission application will start on December 1 in government secondary schools in the capital. The application will continue until December 14. The lottery for the class I admission will be on December 26th. The admission tests for A, B and C Group schools will be held on 19, 20 and 21 December respectively. Govt school admission results will be published by 30th December, 2017 and classes will start from the first day of the new year.
These decisions have been taken at a meeting of the Board of Secondary and Higher Education admission committee on Tuesday (November 21st). Students admit to the class I through the lottery. In this regard, strict guidelines have been given to the concerned schools to meet the 40 percent area quota.
Some private schools have already started distributing admission forms. Most schools are preparing. Admission forms of 35 government secondary schools in the Dhaka capital will be distributed from the beginning of December. The application process will be online as before. In government schools, the application price is increased to Tk 170. But in private schools it has 200 taka as before.
There are 35 government high schools in the capital. Of the 14, the class one is operational. According to the policy, the student will be admitted through lottery. Apart from the Class IX, the remaining classes will be admitted through examination. Class IX students will be admitted on the basis of JSC and JDC exam results.
How to submit Govt school admission application online?
The rules for filling the application form online:
1. You can fill the application through gsa.teletalk.com.bd website.
2. According to the instructions of the online application, the candidate have to fill up all his information.
3. In the online application, the candidate have to upload their color photograph (300 by 300 pixels) and upload it to the JPG format.
4. After applying the application, It will be displayed on the computer screen when the application is submitted properly along with the pictures, . Candidates will get a user ID when the application is submitted accurately.
5. Candidates have to save the application form and print out that copy.
6. Since the information provided in the online application form is used in all subsequent activities, the candidate should be sure to ensure the accuracy of all information provided before submitting the application.
Govt school admission circular 2018
|Group A||Group B||Group C|
|Motijheel Govt Girls High School||Motijheel govt Boys High School||Dhanmondi Govt Boys High School|
|Govt Labrotary High School||Narinda Govt High School||Armanitola Govt High School|
|Azimpur Girls School and College||Govt Muslim High School Dhaka||Dhaka Collegiate School|
|Dhanmondi Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School||Bangla Bazar Govt Girls High School||Tikatuly Kamrunnessa Govt Girls High School|
|Tajgaon Govt High School||Govt Science College Combined High School||Tejgaon Govt Girls School|
|New Govt Girls High School Dhaka||Shere Banglanagar Govt High School||Shere Banglanagar Govt Girls High School|
|Rupnagar Govt High School, Mirpur||Dhanmondi Govt Girls High School||Gonobhavan Govt High School Mirpur|
|Khilgaon Govt High School||Mohammadpur Govt High School||Mirpur Govt High School, Mirpur|
|Islamia Govt High School||Hazi M A Gafur Govt High School, Dhaka||Sohid Sheik Rasel Govt High School, Hazaribut|
|Nababpur Govt High School||Jurain Sheik Kamal Govt High School, Dhaka||Vashantek Govt High School, Kafrul|
|Bongomata Sheik Fojilatunnessa Mujib Govt High School, Dhaka||Mohammadpur Commercial Institute Govt High Schoo, Dhaka|
Viqarunnisa Noon School & College has been receiving the class I admission application form since yesterday. Applications form will be accepted till 15 November, 2017.
Shahan Ara Begum, Principal of Motijheel Ideal School & College, said that admission forms will distribute from their schools from 15 November. The end will be November 25. They will admit students to the Class I, II and III of their school.