Home / Education / BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine time table 2017
BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine time table

BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine time table 2017

Diploma engineering exam routine 2017 published. Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) published Diploma engineering exam routine 2017 on last 9th November, 2017 in their official website www.bteb.gov.bd. This session Diploma in engineering examination of 2017 for 1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th & 8th semesters regular students and 4th, 6th & 8th irregular students will start from 5 December, 2017. The BTEB Diploma engineering exam will finish on 9 January, 2018.

BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine for regular students published. It was published by the Bangladesh Technical Education Board. As they published the Diploma engineering exam routine, we attached the routine here.

To get all update about BTEB Diploma in engineering examination routine 2017. Visit this page regularly. We will update this page with your desired BTEB Diploma in engineering exam routine. We will attach here and you can download that easily. ♣ HSC exam routine and time-table.

BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine 2017

BTEB Diploma engineering exam routine 2017

Full Exam Routine 2017

Bangladesh Technical Education Board Diploma in engineering exam routine 2017 has been published. We attached BTEB Diploma engineering examination routine time table 2017 in above link. To get latest information you can visit to BTEB website www.bteb.gov.bd. Just stay us. See More : Technical Education Board SSC Routine 2017.

Technical education board BTEB result 2017

Bangladesh Technical Education Board is a government technical education based board. It is called shortly as BTEB. Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB) was fonded 1 June, 1969. It helps to develop technical education among the secondary and vocational students.

Now there are about 8000 technical training centers in the country as the government. Ninety percent of it is private. These institutions are providing various types of technical courses or training from four years to three months period.

Government statistics show that in the year of 2016, about 11 lakh students were enrolled in nearly eight thousand technical education centers in the country. About 13 percent of the students of the country’s school-college-madrasah have been admitted to technical institutions. That is, the remaining 87 percent of the students are studying in another sectors. Analysts say, in reality it should be at least double. But there is no clear picture on how much demand and supply of technical trainers in the workplace market in Bangladesh.

BTEB Diploma in engineering exam routine 2017 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semesters students in BTEB official website. www.bteb.gov.bd is the official website of Bangladesh Technical Education Board where Diploma engineering exam routine 2017 will be published first. From there students can get their BTEB exam routine. You can also get your Diploma in engineering routine 2017 from our site.

You may also like