For taking higher education in foreign ,Most of the students choose England. Because there are many high quality educational institutions and facilities here. Students also choose England to study for it’s good peaceful environment. It is considered that England is the most suitable place to study in the world. There are more facilities and privilege for the foreign students here. Every year a large number of students come here to study with foreign scholarship. Besides, The world top Oxford university are located here. However, today we have brought some necessary tips to study in England for international students. We think, these tips to study in England for international students will be helpful you when you go to England for higher education.
Necessary information to study in England for international students
Degrees provided by England universities:
Universities of England provide many degrees on various subjects. That are given bellow –
• Bachelor degree
• Masters degree
• M.B.A degree
• Doctorate degree
• Higher national diploma
• Skill course
• Certificate and diploma course. Example – Post Graduate Diploma (PGDip), Post graduate Certificate (PGCert) etc.
The students are admitted in two semester in universities of England . They are –
• Autumn semester – September to January .
• Spring semester – January to June. Check More: Korean government scholarship program (KGSP) in 2017.
Necessary information of universities in England :
• You can send mail to admission office of university directly to know necessary information .
• You can download admission form from university website .
• You have chance to admit in online of some university .
• Admission office will send a mail about visa ,papers etc.
• After getting application among 6-8 month they will send their decisions.
Necessary papers to study in England for international students :
• English version of all certificate and mark sheets .
• Realize papers of current educational institution .
• Proven papers of TOEFL or IELTS.
• Photo copy of Passport .
• Reference letter.
• All copy will be signature by a public notary.
Subjects to study in England
You can chose any subject from bellow for studding in England. They are –
• Philosophy and Applied Science.
• Computing and mathematical science
• Health and medicine
• Social science
• Hotel management
• Creative art ,etc.
Educational costs to study in England
• Foundation course per year – 4000 to 12000 pounds
• Subjects on Arts per year – 7000 to 9000 pounds
• Subjects on Science per year – 7500 to 12000 pounds
• Clinical Subjects per year – 1000 to 21000 pounds
• M,B,A per year – 4000 to 30000 pounds
There are many chances to do work in England as a student. The students get chance to do work about 20 hours per week in England. It extends in holidays, then it is 36 hours. The students can work all time as they want during vacations. Friends, how have you pleased with today’s post?. We think information described above to study in England for international students helps you much. If you are interested to study in abroad, you can also see our previous post about study in abroad tips. Give a feedback bellow comment box. Good Bye!