Mutual Trust Bank job circular for MTB Management Trainee Officer post has been published. This Mutual Trust Bank job requirement notice has been published to appoint Management Trainee Officer. Recently Bangladeshi private Bank Mutual Trust Bank Limited has pressed this MTO job circular in daily newspaper. The interested candidate can apply for this post agreeing the terms and conditions of Mutual Trust Bank Limited. The last date to apply for Mutual Trust Bank job (MTO) requirement is 30 March, 2017.
Applicants needn’t any previous experience to apply for this Mutual Trust Bank Limited post. Just they need educational quality and should be honest and sincere. Candidate’s age will not exceed more than 30 years by 28 February, 2017. Now check out the eligibility for applying the MTB Management Trainee Officer post here.
Eligibility for Mutual Trust Bank job:
- Candidates have to obtain MBA, MSS, MBM or Masters degree on Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Statics, Management, Marketing Computer Science. International Relations, Human Resources, Law or fixed by Bank.
- The degrees will be taken from reputed Universities or Institutions.
- Applicants must be obtain minimum CGPA 4 out of CGPA 5.00,
- Candidates should have good skill in both spoken and written of English and Bengali.
- Applicants must have good knowledge or skills in computers and internet using.
- Candidate’s age will be maximum 30 years by 28 February, 2017.
Mutual Trust Bank job circular 2017
Salary: During the first year of training period will be paid 60000 Tk per month. When probation completed successfully, employee will be promoted as “Junior Assistant vice president. The position will be paid 85,000 Tk per month.
How to apply Mutual Trust Bank job:
Interested Eligible candidate have to apply For Mutual Trust Bank job at their official website www.mutualtrustbank.com. To apply Mutual Trust Bank job for Management Trainee Officer, go to Mutual Trust Bank website and Fill up MTB e-Requirement form. After filling up the MTB requirement form, submit it. Then Print out the completed form and save it for further purposes.