Jagannath university admission test notice 2017-18 released. In this season, Jagannath university Honours admission test as well as BBA Admission Test 2017-18 will be started from 15 September, 2017. As Jagannath university 1st year honours and BBA admission test notice 2017-18 published, we also attached that in this page. Other hand, Dhaka university admission test notice 2017-18 has already published. You can download the admission notice from our previous post.
Jagannath university admission test notice 2017-18. Jagannath University for the educational season 2017-18 of Honours First Year and BBA 1st Semester Admission Test Notice has declared already. This year from 15-09-2017, Jagannath university 1st year admission test for the educational year 2017-18 will be starting. Bangladesh all public university admission date and time is publishing. You can get all public university honours 1st year admission test notice and information there.
JNU admission test date and time 2017
Jagannath university admission test for the academic season 2016-17 of Honours 1st Year & BBA 1st Semester Admission Test will be taken within 15 September – 20 October, 2017. But departmental related admission test date & time will be recommended later. In this meeting that decision was taken. This season it will not get any 2nd chance to apply in Jagannath university admission test 2017-18. Last Sunday, Jagannath University Admission test Committee took this decision. They had arranged the meeting.
Jagannath university admission test application submission will be started from 8 Augus, 2017 to 31 August, 2017. Candidates have to submit their application via internet at www.admission.jnu.ac.bd. Application fee is 404 Tk per unit. They can pay this fee through bKash, SureCash or DBBL Mobile Banking.
Jagannath university admission test 2017-18
JNU Admission Eligibility :
- Concerned applicants must passed in SSC exam or equivalent exam in 2014-2017.
- Interested applicants have to passed in HSC exam or equal examination in 2014 & 2015.
- For A, B, C & D Unit admission test, applicants have to obtain total CGPA 8.00 in both SSC or equivalent exam and HSC or equivalent exam. Howeve for other departments it will be CGPA 7.50.
- For admission of A, B, C & D Unit , involved applicants have to obtain total CGPA 7.50 in both SSC or similar examination & HSC or similar exam from Science group, Business Studies group, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Vocational, Diploma-in-Business Management group & Diploma-in-Commerce.
- For admission test of A, B, C & D, concerned candidates need to obtain separately CGPA 3.00 in both SSC or equivalent exam & HSC or equivalent exam.
- For E Unit admission test, involved applicants have to obtain total CGPA 6.50 in SSC or similar exam & HSC or equivalent exam both,
- For admission test of E Unit, interested applicants have to obtain total CGPA 6.50 in both SSC or similar examination & HSC or similar exam both from Science group, Vocational, Business Studies group, Diploma-in-Business Studies, Diploma-in-Business Management group Diploma-in-Commerce.
- For admission of E Unit, concerned applicants have to obtain separately at least CGPA 2.50 in both SSC or similar exam & HSC or equal.
Jagannath university admission result 2016
You can also get Jagannath university admission test seat plan, admitcard here. As usual Jagannath university admission test result will publish on the same day of the admission test of individual unit. Get your all JNU admission information here.