Islami Bank scholarship is a regular and most helpful scholarship for the students in Bangladesh. As a part of social responsibility, Every year IBBL(Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) provides scholarship to the meritorious but poor students. They publish the scholarship circular on the month of November of every year.
Obviously this year is not also it’s exception. IBBL will give scholarship to the HSC, SCC or equivalent exam in 2017 passed students. So, IBBL ( Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) ask applications from the poor and meritorious students.
Islami Bank scholarship application have to submit within 5 December, 2016. Only HSC or similar exam passed in 2016 & who are studying in college or similar educational institutes will be capable to apply. Result must be minimum GPA-5 and students must be economically hazarded. They will get monthly BDT. 2000. Every year they will get BDT. 3000 for buying educational equipment & dress. Time period of this scholarship is 2 years. Now see Islami Bank scholarship important time and date bellow. See More: Islami Bank HSC scholarship 2017.
Time and date of Islami Bank HSC scholarship 2016
Finishing date of application submission: 5 December, 2016.
Regular scholarship in every month : 2000 Tk
For buying dress and educational equipment in every year : 3000 Tk
Scholarship period: 2 years.
Islami Bank scholarship notice 2016
Download Application form
Applicants capability for this HSC Islami Bank scholarship:
- Applicants have to be passed in HSC exam or equivalent exam in 2016.
- They have to studying in college or same level educational institutes.
- They have to get GPA-5 in HSC or equivalent exam in 2016
- They must belongs to a very poor family.
Documents for this IBBL HSC Scholarship:
Applicants will have to add some important documents with this Islami Bank scholarship application.They are given below:-
- Attested photocopy of HSC or equivalent exam marks sheet
- Attested 2 copies color photo.
- A certificate from the Head of present educational institute.
- Parents or guardians income certificate from union parishad/Ward Council/Pouroshova.
N:B: *if any applicant are getting any scholarship from other financial institute or bank,he/she will be unable to apply for this Islami Bank scholarship.
- If any student hide any information,he/she will not get the scholarship.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Directly or by post any application will not be accepted in Head office.
- Application have to be submitted in nearest IBBL(Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited) branch.
Every year Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited publish the scholarship notice on the month of November. So, students should wait and search the notice at that moment. When the IBBL scholarship circular 2017 will publish, you must get that from here. Just stay us.