HSC admission result 2016 all college in Bangladesh has been published on 16 June, 2016. The students who applied for migration and those who have not yet selected for a college, their second merit list will be released on 24 June, 2016 on the basic of colleges empty seats and their results. Last year, after 72 hours of the announcement to overcome the technical complexity, The list of selected students for class XI was published published .Sunday night (June 29) at 12.30 pm, the Inter-board coordination sub-committee published the first merit list for admission in class XI of 2015-16 session. In this first phase of 10 million 93 thousand 374 people were selected. This admission result was selected to publish on 25 June at same time. But for technical problem that was not possible. The list of selected students for class XI in different colleges will be publish in www.xiclassadmission.gov.bd website. The candidates can get their HSC admission result 2016-2017 in this official website. We think that you looked our Class XI admission process before and applied. Now enjoy your admission result.
HSC admission 2016 important date and time:
Admission Result Publication Date ⇒ 16 June, 2016.
Date of admission from 1st Merit List ⇒ 18 June – 30 June, 2016.
2nd Merit List Publication Date ⇒ 24 June, 2016
Admission from 2nd Merit List and Migration List ⇒ 25 June – 27 June, 2016.
Release Slip Application Date ⇒
HSC Admission Release Slip Result ⇒
Class XI / HSC admission result (2nd Merit list) 2016
Result has been published. Get your result from above link. You may face the server loading problem for heavy traffic at the same time. Just try again and again or come back a few minutes later.
What to do after the publication of the HSC admission result ?
1. On 16 June, 2016, the 1st merit list will be published on the basis of the number of seats in educational institutions, students on merit and choice .
2. 1st merit list will be admitted within 18 June – 30 June, 2016 (without delay fee)
3. The selected students will admit in respective college with submitting the respective management of the admission fees and other fees within ……. and have to confirm the admission in online . For online confirmation, the constant and the overall number of empty seats in each college (groups, Shift, and version-based) can be found in the statistics.
4. The selected students who want to change the choices in ascending order (migration), they also admit in respective college in which they have been selected. After admission, they will change the ascending options by using the APPLICATION ID and PASSWORD within …..
♠ Check also – HSC exam result 2016 for all education board bd
5. After completion of 1st merit admission, the students who applied for migration and those who have not yet selected for a college, their second merit list will be published on 24 June, 2016 on the basic of colleges empty seats and their results.
6. The date of admission for second merit list and migrated students is 25 June – 27 June, 2016 (including delays fee)
7. The list of empty seats (Group, shift and version-based) can be found online after after admission of second merit list and migrated students.
8. The students who will not admit or not be selected for any college within –, they will be considered as release slip holder. At this stage they can apply for empty seats for maximum 5 college within –, 2016. No application fee will not be charged in this cease
9. The result of the release slip holder will be published on –, 2016.
10.The release slip holder students will admit in respective college within –/2016 with submitting the delay fee.
11. At this stage , The students who did not apply online or via SMS previously, they can apply for the empty seats in online within —-2016 for maximum 5 college with submitting the application fees.
12. For new applicants, the results will be published on ….
13. For new applicants for admission date: ….