Dutch Bangla Bank Limited launched Mobile Banking in Bangladesh. It was the 1st bank to provide banking services through a broad range of mobile phones. Actually, Mobile Banking is a type of Banking practice without having bank branch that offers financial services to un-banked communities effectively along with at reasonable cost. To offer banking as well as financial services, for example cash-in, cash out, utility payment, merchant payment, salary disbursement, government allowance payment, foreign remittance, ATM money withdrawal via mobile technology devices, such as Mobile Phone, is known as Mobile Banking. It is also possible to recharge mobile balance through this mobile banking. Today we are here to show you how to open a Dutch Bangla mobile banking account. Now check out that bellow.
How to register Dutch Bangla mobile banking account?
- Client fills up the specific KYC Form and also submit to agent alongside his/her photograph and National ID (NID).
- Agent have to go Customer Registration Menu through his/her mobile and also put in client’s cell phone number
- After customer will get an IVR call or USSD Flash menu. In reply, he/she provides a 4 – digit PIN number at his/her own choice. Customers must keep in mind that PIN for later purposes.
- A Mobile Account is developed in DBBL system that is his/her mobile phone number + one check digit (You must keep in mind your check digit).
- At Last, Customer will get a confirmation SMS which includes his/her Dutch Bangla mobile banking
Where to register a Dutch Bangla mobile banking account?
Customer can register a Dutch Bangla mobile banking account at any DBBL selected retailers around the country. You can open DBBL mobile banking account Dutch Bangla Bank nominated-
- Own agent
- Airtel retail points
- Mobi cash marked outlets of Grameen Phone’s.
⇒ Read More : How can you get Dutch Bangla Bank credit card?
After completing a successful registration of a Dutch Bangla mobile banking account, you should be careful with some important things. You should check the recipient number repeatedly when you send cash to others. When you will withdraw your cash from any agent, be careful cheeking the agent number. Nowadays, there are many fraud activities are occurring in Mobile Banking sector. So, you should avoid any message or voice call than others of Dutch Bangla mobile banking account related. Generally, Dutch Bangla Bank uses only two special number (*322# & 16216) for their all mobile banking activities. To get all Dutch Bangla mobile banking services dial *322# or you can get all information calling 16216 number.