Dutch Bangla Bank probationary officer job circular 2016 has been published. Bangladeshi reputed and most popular private commercial bank, Dutch Bangla Bank Limited has announced a career opportunity notice recently. Under this Dutch Bangla Bank job circular, Dutch Bangla Bank Limited will collect some talented, bright & energetic candidates. Through this Dutch Bangla Bank requirement program, DBBL will appoint Probationary Officer for Software, Hardware/Networking, ATM and Cards Operation department. You can find details information about this Dutch Bangla Bank job circular bellow.
Requirements for Dutch Bangla Bank probationary officer job :
1) Applicants have to obtain B.Sc from a well-known and reputed university on Computer science or Computer science & Engineering.
2) 3rd Division/class is not accepted.
3) Candidates will be Bangladeshi.
4) Applicant’s age will not be exceeded 30 years on 20 February, 2016. But in case of children of freedom fighters maximum 32 years will be accepted.
5) Last date for application submission on 20 February, 2016.
Dutch Bangla Bank probationary officer job circular 2016
Dutch Bangla Bank probationary officer career opportunities :
- DBBL Probationary Officer- Software,
- DBBL Probationary Officer- Hardware/Networking,
- DBBL Probationary Officer ATM,
- DBBL Probationary Officer- Cards Operation
Dutch Bangla Bank limited asked eligible and interested candidates to apply for these Dutch Bangla Bank job online. Applicants have to submit application with recent photo and B.Sc certificate to www.dutchbanglabank.com/online_job. They must submit application online within 20 February, 2016. Eligible candidate can submit application for only one post. If Dutch Bangla Bank limited will found any fraud against any candidate, then his/her application will be cancelled. DBBL authority will not accept any direct application.
Last Updated : August 20, 2016