How can you get Dutch Bangla Bank credit card? Now a days it can not be thought without Banking. Online Banking is so much popular and easiest Banking system in the world. With the competition of world, Bangladesh is not behind so far in this aspect. Banking system of Bangladesh is growing so fast. Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) is a popular and one of the top Bangladeshi Bank. Their work is specially online based. Now Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) mobile banking is also so popular and secure mobile banking.
Credit Card is a very useful thing among the student who are out home, among the business man and so many people. Now the question is how you can get a Dutch Bangla Bank credit card ?. It is easiest way to get it. If you are a student, it will be so easier. Because, It need not to deposit any money to your new account to create a Dutch Bangla Bank credit card for the student. However, it it will be best work if you go to the Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) nearest branch and ask them about it. They will tell you how you make a Dutch Bangla Bank credit card. ♣♣ Dutch Bangla Bank Scholarship notice and result.
How can you get Dutch Bangla Bank credit card
You have to submit the following requirement to create a Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) credit card:
1) Your Photo (one copy passport size),
2) TIN certificate copy,
3) Copy of Passport (page 1- 6 and renewal page) and National ID card,
4) Proof of your residence (copy of utility bills), if any,
5) Your Bank statement for last 6 months,
6) If you are salaried, latest original salary certificate / pay slip,
7) If you are self-employed, copy of trade license / MOA and personal / company bank statement for the last 6 months,
8) Copy of wealth statement submitted for Income Tax/ IT 88 (It is applicable for Businessmen),
9) Your Visiting card,
10) Other credit card bill, if you are applicable.
You can get the full information to apply a credit card of Dutch Bangla Bank (DBBL) with application form in PDF. Download Dutch Bangla Bank credit card full guideline here.
Last Updated : August 13, 2016