Bangladeshi mobile phone operator company Banglalink has brought a exclusive Internet offer. After Grameenphone, Robi and Teletalk, now Banglalink also launched a great Internet offer. Through this Banglalink internet offer, all Banglalink prepaid subscriber will get 2 GB bonus Internet data on regular 2GB pack. So, by this Banglalink Internet offer, prepaid customers will get 2GB extra Internet data at 2GB regular price. The new prepaid customers are also applicable for this Banglalink offer. To get this great offer, customers have to activate their Banglalink Internet with 2 GB data pack. The customers can take this 2 GB Internet data at 350 tk for 30 days. But in case of 2 GB bonus data the validity time is 10 days. Banglalink launched new 3G Internet packages, you can check these new packages in our previous post. However, see how to get this Banglalink Internet offer bellow.
How to get 2 GB bonus Banglalink internet offer
• Buy 2 GB at 350 tk (sd + vat + sc) and dial * 5000* 506#
• This 2GB bonus Internet data can be used for all purposes .
• 2 GB bonus Internet data can be used for 24 hours.
• The bonus data validity for 10 days.
• Dial * 124 * 44 # to check your bonus Internet balance.
Condition of this Banglalink internet offer:
- Only prepaid, call and control Banglalink subscribers are eligible for this Internet offer.
- You will get this 2GB bonus data for unlimited time according your buying regular 2 GB pack.
- Remaining bonus data within the existing time can be carried forward to for next time.
- To check subscribed regular pack balance dial *5000*500# and for bonus, dial *124*44#.
- The regular 2GB pack validity is for 30 days and bonus pack will be valid for 10 days.
- Bonus volume will be consumed at first and regular pack volume will consume later.
- The price of 2 GB Internet pack is 350 Tk (sd + vat + sc).
- Customers can instantly get this 2 GB bonus Internet data, by activating 2 GB regular monthly pack from retail shop recharging 399 Tk only.
- This is a limited time Banglalink internet offer and It will continue until further notice.
Last Updated : August 22, 2016