Bangladesh railway is a good transport system in the country. It is the safest and more comfortable transport system than many others vehicles. Specially, It becomes very important transport system during eid session as being the more safe way transport system across the country. About enter the country is covered by this railway communication. Now purchasing Bangladesh railway online ticket is so much easier than previews years.
Bangladesh railway communication system is divided as two zone. They are east and west zone. These two zone railway system are controlled by two director general. However, it is a good news that you can collect Bangladesh railway online ticket at home. To complete this process you need a credit card or debit card. Then you have to buy your Bangladesh railway online ticket from the www.esheba.cnsbd.com website. Lastly you have to print out a page and have to collect the ticket from assigned station. You can check Bangladesh Railway ticket price list in our previous post.
How to purchase Bangladesh railway online ticket
Bangladesh railway online ticket purchasing system was started on 9 May, 2012. Government started selling online railway ticket lastly in terms of prevention of suffering of people. Generally, travelers have to purchase e-ticket before 3 days of traveling. In contrast to a maximum of 4 tickets can be bought by a card. Even now, passengers can buy tickets through DBBL mobile banking. Now see the steps to purchase the BD railway tickets online bellow-
1. For booking Bangladesh railway online ticket, you have to register at this address www.esheba.cnsbd.com. At first, sign up for completing a registration. Then Sign In your account.
2. Afterwards, click on the ‘Purchase Ticket’ button from your dashboard’s menu. Then complete the next steps.
3. Now fill up travel dates, the starting point, destination, name of the train, seats in the class, select the number of tickets. If the seat is empty, ticket purchases to be completed in the next step.
4. Traveling rent can be paid by debit or credit Visa card. You can also payout by the Dutch-Bangla Bank mobile banking system.
5. After completing your payment, you should be send a mail about purchasing the tickets. Finally print out that and carry with your National ID card during your journey by Bangladesh Railway.
You can also buy Bangladesh railway ticket via the mobile phone SMS. To know the process, keep your eye on Bangladesh Railway web link: www.railway.gov.bd/sms_info.asp. In fact, to get the real tickets, you have to print the page appears at the end of the e-ticketing processing. Then it will be submitted to the booth assigned to the station. Then you’ll get the Bangladesh railway online ticket. If you need more information, You can find out more at this link . ⇒ Read more: Bangladesh railway schedule and time table.