Bangladesh power development board job circular 2017 published. The power development board Bangladesh job circular 2017 was published in Bangladeshi daily newspaper. Eligible candidate can apply for this post within 4 January to 31 January, 2017. Under this BPDB job requirement program, Bangladesh power development board will take candidates in Sub-Assistant Engineer, Assistant Teacher, Junior Teacher, Junior Assistant (Store), Helper (store) and Security Guard posts to enhance their activities.
According this Bangladesh power development board job circular, the last date to apply for this post is 31 January, 2017. Interested candidate must submit application within this period. Selected candidate will get salary according the Bangladesh government new pay scale. BPDB launched this Sub Assistant Engineer job circular to make a panel to ensure more good services from them. Only Bangladeshi people can apply to this BPDB job vacancy program. Check More: Bangladesh ministry of commerce job circular 2017.
Bangladesh power development board job circular 2017
Eligibility for Bangladesh power development board Job:
1) Candidates must have a Diploma in EEE / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering.
2) Applicants must have minimum one first class or GPA 3.0 in SSC or HSC. Applicants obtaining 3rd class never apply for this post.
3) Candidates age will be 18-30 years from 31-21-16. In case for freedom fighters children it will be 32 years.
4) Who are continuing a job in government, semi-government or private organization, they have to apply through their present authority.
5) Only Bangladeshi citizen can apply to Bangladesh power development board job vacancy.
To get Bangladesh power development board job result keep visiting this page regularly. We will publish BPDB jobs notice, result and all news here. Bangladesh power development board job is a demanding job privilege in Bangladesh. Here you can get more benefit continuing this job. We are posting latest all job notice, result, news in our site regularly. To get your favorite jobs, keep your eyes in our site.